Hackney Publications introduced immediately that it was making its newest situation of Sports activities Litigation Alert, printed on February 24, 2023, the brand new pattern situation on the location, a mirrored image of the problem’s “power,” in line with Editor and Writer Holt Hackney.
“We satisfaction ourselves on offering provocative perception and thought management on the sports activities regulation problems with the day to our readers,” stated Hackney. “This situation is a mirrored image of our dedication to that mission.”
The pattern for the Alert, which publishes 24 occasions a yr, might be considered right here – https://sportslitigationalert.com/sample-issue/
Moreover, the newest situation of the Alert options articles from every of Hackney Publications’ senior writers for the primary time:
Former regulation professor/normal counsel to the Oakland Raiders
Sports activities regulation professor and lawyer
Senior Counsel for Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
St. John’s College sports activities regulation professor
Full professor at Ithaca School
Birren writes “The Sports activities World and the Collapse of the FTX Home of Playing cards.”
Chester writes “Madison, Wisconsin Prohibited ‘Friday Evening Lights’ at a Catholic Excessive College: Was It Nimby or Discrimination?”
Deubert writes “Analyzing the Authorized Foundation for the NWSL’s Current Banishment of 5 Coaches.”
Romano writes “Madison Sq. Backyard Makes use of Facial Recognition Expertise to Block Opposing Attorneys from Coming into – However is it Authorized?”
Staurowsky writes “Longtime Harvard Ladies’s Ice Hockey Coach Going through Allegations of Abuse & Racial Discrimination.”
Among the many different articles within the situation are:
- “A Pleasant Reminder to Collegiate Athletes: ‘The Waiver’ is Actual”
- “Courtroom of Appeals Reverses Discovering for Stetson, Concludes Launch Signed by Deceased Soccer Participant Was Not ‘Clear and Unambiguous’”
- “District Courtroom Dismiss Gender Discrimination Declare Introduced by Soccer Gamers in Sexual Misconduct Case”
- “Cheat Sellers Beware, Recreation Builders Are Not Taking part in When It Involves Integrity”
- “A New Meta: Esports Accidents and the Altering Well being Requirements within the Business”
- “Settlement Reached in Concussion Case Involving Berkeley Cheerleader”
- “Claims Towards the College of Vermont and Athletic Director Allege Mishandling of Assault Circumstances”
- “Hackney Publications Broadcasts Sports activities Regulation Symposiums Happenings Initiative”
The final article above refers back to the Sports activities Regulation Symposiums Happenings initiative (SLSH), which can function a clearinghouse for sports activities regulation symposiums being held all through america. SLSH will probably be made accessible at no cost at Hackney Publications’ LinkedIn web page, the place followers will probably be notified instantly about new symposiums, in addition to different objects of curiosity from Hackney Publications.
The newest announcement is one in all many the corporate has made during the last 12 months.
Amongst them was:
- The announcement final fall of a brand new podcast, which publishes twice a month. These all in favour of being notified when a phase goes stay can subscribe by visiting https://follow.it/sportslawexpert?action=followPub;
- The naming of Sports activities Regulation Professor Dr. Staurowsky as Editor-in-Chief of Title IX Alert.
- The announcement final spring of the second annual record of “100 Regulation Companies with Sports activities Regulation Practices You Must Know About.” That record, which will probably be up to date in March, is offered for assessment at www.100lawfirms.com